Welcome to Modern Educator

Here on this blog I hope to get a conversation going amongst students, teachers, administrators, and parents about who, what, when, why, and where we should teach technology skills for the 21st century. I am technology teacher at Truckee High School in Truckee, CA and currently teach classes like digital media, e-learning, applications, and keyboarding -- yes...still important! :) Please Join the Conversation!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leadville 100 - "Stupid Hard!"

Have personal memories from sleeping in the back of my pickup truck in this town in June 1994 to awake to snow and brutally cold temps.  Luckily the local baker/owner of 27 years in the downtown bakery let us in early at 4 AM to warm up with a cup of Joe. 

So, when I saw this trailer I just had to share it.  Great intro ideas for students in my Digital Media Class.  Don't think I am up for the mt. bike race but it sure would be fun to visit and watch and then explore the trail on my own pace.


Race Across The Sky 2010 from Citizen Pictures on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in on our conversation!