Welcome to Modern Educator

Here on this blog I hope to get a conversation going amongst students, teachers, administrators, and parents about who, what, when, why, and where we should teach technology skills for the 21st century. I am technology teacher at Truckee High School in Truckee, CA and currently teach classes like digital media, e-learning, applications, and keyboarding -- yes...still important! :) Please Join the Conversation!

Monday, October 18, 2010

edmodo - Social Networking for Students, Teachers, Schools, & Districts

Thanks to my colleague Heidi, I was introduced to edmodo, a social networking site for students, teachers, schools, and districts that one of her friends is going to work for. Watch the video about this web 2.0 networking site and share your thoughts by commenting below. Do you use it? Do you think it would be helpful? I'm intrigued and think I will sign up to check it out and will share out more once I have researched the site further. One think is for sure....it has more potential for me personally because it is not blocked by my districts sonic wall.


http://www.edmodo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in on our conversation!