Welcome to Modern Educator

Here on this blog I hope to get a conversation going amongst students, teachers, administrators, and parents about who, what, when, why, and where we should teach technology skills for the 21st century. I am technology teacher at Truckee High School in Truckee, CA and currently teach classes like digital media, e-learning, applications, and keyboarding -- yes...still important! :) Please Join the Conversation!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Less NPR and More Music on the Commute?

My friend and colleague Ed Hilton shared an Interesting blog post with me this morning from Get In the Fracas by Dan Brown about listening to less news in the morning during the commute to work and reverting back to music, like I did during my younger years.  The author said he was finding that too much NPR in the morning was making him slightly depressed.  It was an entertaining article since both Ed and I are kind of.....NPR junkies, you could say. LOL 

Below is a sample song, Sigur Ros - Untitled 8 that I downloaded from his list of recommendations in the post to start off a new play-list for my commute.  I will try it out for a couple weeks and let you know how my mornings start off....more refreshed and charged to go????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in on our conversation!